Thank you for your interest in participating in the SHARPhub Company programs. These programs are available to advance life science innovations that have been developed (or are developing) into a startup company with its headquarters and R&D operations in Kansas, Oklahoma, Nebraska, North Dakota, or South Dakota. Companies must agree to participate in an assessment call with a BBCetc consultant. Information provided in this application will help guide the assessment call and match you with SHARPhub Company Programs that will best fit your needs.
1. Please enter your first and last name *
6. If you are affiliated with a university, what is your role?
8. What is your role within the company?
12. What is the legal structure of your business? *
15. Please select all SHARPhub training attended and indicate other SBIR/STTR training attended as appropriate. *
25. Please check all that apply to your technology: *
26. What is the ownership status of the technology you are commercializing? *
28. Does your company have (or will have) less than 500 employees? *
29. Is the majority of the company (>51%) owned by individuals (or will the company be structured as such)? *
30. If yes, are they US Citizens/Permanent Residents?
31. Have you identified a Principal Investigator (PI) who will be 51% employed by the company at the time of award? *
32. Do you have company-controlled R&D space? *
34. To which Federal Agency(ies) do you plan to apply?
36. Please select the funding program (SBIR or STTR) for which your company intends to apply
37. Please select the Proposal Phase. Select all that apply.
38. Please select whether your proposal is a first or re-submission
40. How would you describe your proposal-writing experience?